The Simpsons Tapped Out Android coming soon to a store near you. While EA is still working on fixing the iPhone and iPad game errors and issues, we are very confident that the game will return (temporarily removed from the App Store as you know) stronger than ever and will simultaneously be released on Android as well. It’s just a business decision that would make sense; back in February EA announced that the The Simpsons Tapped Out Android release date will be short after the iPhone and iPad versions. While an Android release would mean extra traffic on their servers, EA has no choice than to fix this once and for all so that the game can cope with its huge success.
There is no official date yet for its Android release and there’s no update on fixing existing errors neither, let’s just hope it’s all coming together soon.
What happens if you plant triffids? Will it bring the “End of Humanity”? Well several players confirmed that triffids in Tapped Out will bring you over 200 XP but the game will NOT end nor it will reset as others suspected.
Yes triffids take 12 hours to grow but hey, it’s worth it right?
Do you like to blog and you love playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out? Here’s your chance to join our team and become part of our community. We are presently working on setting up a fans discussion forum, yes we know, there’s already a forum for Tapped Out on EA’s website but over here we’ll have one created by players for players and managed completely by us. So if you have any of the following, please use the comments bow below to send us your contact info and a few words about yourself.
- Acceptable writing skills. We won’t expect you to be a journalist and we’ll review and correct you blog posts if necessary.
- Forums maintenance knowledge, create new boards and topics, filter and delete spam, help forum users if possible, ban and block intolerable users.
What we would like to see is 3-4 blog posts a week, talking about your game experience, quests, buildings, characters, what were the challenges to obtain them; tips & tricks to help other players advance.
One of the first challenges is to put together a complete game walkthrough for each level, using text and images. This will be one of the first jobs that you will probably work on. Other challenges on the list is to build up a full buildings list, and a characters list and how to obtain them. And the list goes on.
Yes we know, the game is not perfect right now and the developers are working on it, but we’re sure that EA will get back to us with a great game update and improved game experience.
Looking further to have you on board
P.S.: You applications will remain private, they won’t be published on the website
What are friends good for? In Tapped Out friends help you advance faster by gaining more money or experience. The Simpsons Tapped Out is a social game where every player builds his own Springfield, creating friendships is essential or you will be left behind. Exchanging friends codes is the thing to do to speed up the game process.
Post your friends codes in the comments below to share them with other players.
In a few words, here’s The Simpsons: Tapped Out Game Description by EA. In case you were wondering what the game is about to start with, and you didn’t have a chance to give it a run on your iPhone or iPad.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield… for FREE.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! But who wants to read all this text on an iPhone screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!