What are friends good for? In Tapped Out friends help you advance faster by gaining more money or experience. The Simpsons Tapped Out is a social game where every player builds his own Springfield, creating friendships is essential or you will be left behind. Exchanging friends codes is the thing to do to speed up the game process.
Post your friends codes in the comments below to share them with other players.
In a few words, here’s The Simpsons: Tapped Out Game Description by EA. In case you were wondering what the game is about to start with, and you didn’t have a chance to give it a run on your iPhone or iPad.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield… for FREE.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! But who wants to read all this text on an iPhone screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!